Applications due Dec 1, 2023
$70,000 available for up to three awards from 4 to 6 months. The award is $5,000 per month. Room and half-board at the Institute is $1,500 per month and the remainder is stipend.
Eligibility: Open to post-doctoral scholars who are U.S. citizens (or alien residents for at least three years). Applicants must have completed all requirements, except for the actual conferral of the degree, by the application deadline for the fellowship. This Fellowship is for a residential period between 1 September 2024 and 31 May 2025.
- Project Abstract (200 word maximum)
- CV (2 page maximum, 10 pt font)
- Statement of Proposed Research (2,000 word maximum)
- Bibliography (1,000 word maximum)
- Three letters of reference
- Transcripts (for PhD candidates and graduates within the last 5 years)